Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: directv blocker hack?

Thanks

directv blocker hack?

seen this vid on youtube today about some blocker hack for directv. just google directv blocker hack and you will see it. its all in spanish though. anybody here of or seen this?

Thanks

Haven't

Quote Originally Posted by mrfootball420 View Post
    seen this vid on youtube today about some blocker hack for directv. just google directv blocker hack and you will see it. its all in spanish though. anybody here of or seen this?
    I haven't seen it nor do I need to it will turn out to be BOGUS. If a hack for DirectTV where "available" then it would be on EVERY forum and not on Youtube. That isn't to say there isn't likely a hack just not one public, nor is there ever likely to be one. You can chalk this up to the UFO vids on youtube...LOL
    If this post helped you then hit the THANKS button or donate to DSSRookie

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hedo2002 For This Useful Post:

jim44 (02-14-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hedo2002 View Post
    I haven't seen it nor do I need to it will turn out to be BOGUS. If a hack for DirectTV where "available" then it would be on EVERY forum and not on Youtube. That isn't to say there isn't likely a hack just not one public, nor is there ever likely to be one. You can chalk this up to the UFO vids on youtube...LOL
    well thats the thing, i know there is a private hack and there has been for some time i believe. somebody is likely to get money hungry and release some sort of hack one day. i will be patiently waiting.

Thanks
    lol @ H2.

post it dood

Thanks
    Lawyers is why we will not see an hack.Face it if I had one I wouldn't post it.
    Spend several thousand dollars defending my self in court.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD2 View Post
    Lawyers is why we will not see an hack.Face it if I had one I wouldn't post it.
    Spend several thousand dollars defending my self in court.
    I'd release it from the local Mcdonalds, Starbucks or hotel WI-FI....

Send it my way I'll make sure it gets out in the open. No way to be tracked from those entities I just listed.
    Hidden Content

No sir I did NOT hack your board, I may have taught you a lesson or two but I did not hack your board.

Thanks
    A tier-wipe blocker DOES exist. And it works!

I also doubt if the developers would be dumb enough to release it publicly.
    Do NOT PM the MODs and ADMINs for support! Post ALL Support questions in the forums for all members to benefit. Support questions in PMs will NOT be answered!

Thanks

thought

It could be that some peep just wanted to share, (not seeing the u tube thing) what he had, I agree with sodusme go where it is more difficult to find out who your are.

Thanks
    You would have to find a fake login--say to a site that does not block bugmenot. Make sure that your computer did not tag the post in any way--so be very careful of the programs you use and any photos in the post. Do not leave an email trace of the info--lots of folks have been tripped up because of a trace to someone that they have emailed to and then those emails became evidence.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jvvh5897 View Post
    You would have to find a fake login--say to a site that does not block bugmenot. Make sure that your computer did not tag the post in any way--so be very careful of the programs you use and any photos in the post. Do not leave an email trace of the info--lots of folks have been tripped up because of a trace to someone that they have emailed to and then those emails became evidence.
    Yes indeed in fact you would want to set up everything from the public WI-FI....including any and all email accounts you will use for the purpose of releasing said file. You would only check those emails from the public WI-FI. You would not run any messengers or anything else at the public WI-FI. If you upload any pics with the post make sure you delete out any EXIF info. from the pics. Don't run any a/v, no MS services....nothing.

Upload the released file to a TOR site that you have set up (from the public WI-FI again) and you're good to go.

Or
    you could simply buy a throw away P4 laptop at Goodwill and run a magnet over the HD when you're done and break the laptop into small pieces and scatter those pieces at different landfills while also burying some in undisclosed spaces.

Either or would work. LOL

So now that we've laid out what you must do to release this tier blocker hack....who's releasing it?
    Hidden Content

No sir I did NOT hack your board, I may have taught you a lesson or two but I did not hack your board.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast