Thread: Projects for fun

Thanks

Projects for fun

When is the last time someone did some soldering for fun. I remember the times building clocks, timers, receivers, and all those useless things. now you can buy just about anything, the fun has disappeared from electronics. Christmas is coming, I have not put up lights for over 10 years. as a matter of facts , my block only has one house ever put up some kind of lights. Damn it , this year I am going to put ups a lots of lights to get my neighbours in the mood again. I started today and went to Rona and bought 8 16 footer led multi colour rope lights, and order from my local electronic supply store a 8 channel ac light chaser kit with 20 selectable programs. and a 4 channel color organ kit to cover the rest of the front yard. the 8 led ropes are for the 8 channel light chaser. I already have lights in storage a long time ago for the color organ . I was looking through some of the projects available, how about a RFID proximiter access system for a favorite room.

Thanks

repairs

Mostly now it's for repairs only,but I get stuff from thrift stores that needs fixing and when it's fixed I have the satisfaction of knowing other people buying would just have to toss the item out.

Thanks
    There are different electronic forums that have secmatics for things , radios , test equ. audio amps. ect. Most of the time there is one part that you cant find, and there is no info on it . desert rat

Thanks
    Thanked 2,541 Times in 1,407 Posts
    Like building?

Ramsey Electronics - www dot ramseyelectronics dot com.

Thanks
    Get a subscription to Circuit Cellar magazine. There are always some fun electronic projects there for microcontrollers.

-FH