Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: need help with az new gen+

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post

    need help with az new gen+

    just bought an AZ new gen+ need some help getting started what file do I need for amazonas

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    AZBox Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by joggers View Post
    just bought an AZ new gen+ need some help getting started what file do I need for amazonas
    Does your receiver require abs files? I have an AZbox Bravissimo and live in Brazil. If you need this file for Amazonas, let me know

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    thank you zeezonyc but I'm not sure if that file will work in the AZ NEW GEN+ still send it and i'll give it a try thanks again

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezonyc View Post
    Does your receiver require abs files? I have an AZbox Bravissimo and live in Brazil. If you need this file for Amazonas, let me know
    I got the moozca bravissimo and wanna set it up for amazona any idea or which bin I have to use?
    Testing SV360p, CNX nano, nFusion Phoenix & Kbox Prodigy on DN. Hidden Content
    SV360p & CW800s on Telefonica/Amazonas. Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    692
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked 86 Times in 53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan707 View Post
    I got the moozca bravissimo and wanna set it up for amazona any idea or which bin I have to use?
    Usually the latest bins work best.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •