Thread: apple tv help

Thanks

apple tv help

does anyone know what apple tv version to buy and what are the instructions to jailbreak and install other softwares that will allow to watch more tv

please help

Thanks
    Yes i can help you need an apple tv 2 and you need to jailbreak it with snowbreeze after you jailbreak it with snowbreeze you will find an icon on the main screen that says NITO through NITO TV you can install many packages like XBMC.After charlie and dave shut us down pretty much 2 years ago or so things got reall boring untill i discoverd this little beuty with XBMC you can watch anything you want any time you want.XBMC can be downloaded on your pc or mac as well i highly recommend you do so .I have seen charlies ppv line up a month ago i get movies that are still in theaters at good quality.FREE TV FREE PPV FREE XXX FREE UFC FIGHTS MILLIONS OF MOVIES.IF YOU DONT OWN AN APPLE TV 2 JAILBROKEN YOU ARE WAY BEHIND BOYS.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by racing dave View Post
    Yes i can help you need an apple tv 2 and you need to jailbreak it with snowbreeze after you jailbreak it with snowbreeze you will find an icon on the main screen that says NITO through NITO TV you can install many packages like XBMC.After charlie and dave shut us down pretty much 2 years ago or so things got reall boring untill i discoverd this little beuty with XBMC you can watch anything you want any time you want.XBMC can be downloaded on your pc or mac as well i highly recommend you do so .I have seen charlies ppv line up a month ago i get movies that are still in theaters at good quality.FREE TV FREE PPV FREE XXX FREE UFC FIGHTS MILLIONS OF MOVIES.IF YOU DONT OWN AN APPLE TV 2 JAILBROKEN YOU ARE WAY BEHIND BOYS.
    xbmc works good in windows.dont need apple tv .and the xbmc team has released an android
    platform also.