Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: plastic hack??

Thanks

Old

I just read, Thread is getting old, Time for new R's/BS. By the way, I didn"t vote, A few States Elected Pres and VP.I have only one gift on my list bin for nag 3,4 and 5. Happy Holidays.

trump33 Guest
    hi again!
    just checking in after a while away, surprised to see that my topic is still #1 in the Rumours and BS section. LOL
    errrrrr a few quick replies.....
    #1. To those who say, "You don't know bout the hack cuz you ain't in the inside".......tell it to my friends who lost everything they own, who are on the lam. pfft
    #2. To Stinkygirl. TY. You rule & get it. I would ask though, why do you stink? In a good way, I am sure!
    #3. To Hedo: The reason the docs are able to "see" the plaque in your veins—sorry to hear that btw—is centuries of TESTING via the scientific method. It has been tested again and again to prove that such a thing exists. The evidence is irrefutable.
    #4. Which is not the case with the plastic hack, which has no evidence, at all. To say the least.
    #5. You know I wouldn't bother carrying on with this except for: the arrogance or delusion of those who claim there is (coupled with a total lack of proof) and the true history of the hobby, which we all strive to maintain, which should rightly conclude with, THERE WAS NO PLASTIC HACK FOR N3.
    In all other regards, keep up the good work!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,673 Times in 1,594 Posts
    Well it's NOT #1 and now closed as the answer was given and we don't really care if you don't believe it or not.
    Those who do have it is all that matters,,, BYE !
    I don't have it, as I sub but DO KNOW those who do....
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Only motorcyclists know why dogs hang their heads out of car windows - Ride Safe

Think of how stupid the average person is and then realize that half of them are stupider than that. -- George Carlin

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gibson49 For This Useful Post:

Boosier (12-10-2012),cmfinc (12-12-2012),wrangler (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    Gee and just when I thought everyone forgot about me I find this joy full thread. LMAO Glad I came out of semi retirement. LOL

All I can say to trump33 is the same that I have always said to him and others like him "those that do - do and those that don't - don't" end of story.
    Want a VIP Membership? Click here ->Hidden Content

Post ALL Support questions in the forums for all members to benefit.
    Support questions in PMs will NOT be answered!
    Click here for Hidden Content

What Testing IS - Testing is a hobby. - Testing requires a lot of reading . - Testing requires a fair bit of time. - Testing may cost a lot of money (In some cases, more than what a regular subscription would cost). - Testing requires patience. - Testing is fun.

What Testing IS NOT - Testing is not about free TV. - Testing is not for everyone. - Testing is not about ripping off satellite companies (A large percentage of testers do pay for a subscription). - Testing is not a source of reliable TV. It could go down at any time. If you are looking for a reliable source of TV, pay your cable or Satellite provider (you should do this anyways).

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blinky123 For This Useful Post:

Gibson49 (12-25-2012),mrbill007 (12-26-2012),traylehr (01-01-2013)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123