Thanks

Exclamation first time user need help

Hello, I have bought a nano lite and had the guy i bought it from had everything working including like almost 9 months of subscribtion. well its time to re new i guess and i had to hire a guy to get me up and running but it cost me 50 bucks. i dont want to have to pay for that every time he has to come and im not that stupid to learn how. i get the just of things, now i bought a subscrition on this site for xxx amount and it doesnt get me anywhere or i m not understanding the fta language, but im getting so f&^%$ frustrated with this i fell like throwing it out the window. I nedd help, and plusa im missing my ufc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blunteyez View Post
    Hello, I have bought a nano lite and had the guy i bought it from had everything working including like almost 9 months of subscribtion. well its time to re new i guess and i had to hire a guy to get me up and running but it cost me 50 bucks. i dont want to have to pay for that every time he has to come and im not that stupid to learn how. i get the just of things, now i bought a subscrition on this site for xxx amount and it doesnt get me anywhere or i m not understanding the fta language, but im getting so f&^%$ frustrated with this i fell like throwing it out the window. I nedd help, and plusa im missing my ufc.
    For your information, THIS SITE doesn't sell subscriptions for watching TV, in this site there are some users that will provide but aren't part of the administration or staff and don't share the money with the forum.

you should get in contact with the person you bought it and ask him to get you up and running since that is what they should do after accepting your money.

and try to post in the correct place according to what you meant.

Also... just in case, if you paid a support subscription to this site or a VIP membership thinking that this will get you TV channels then you didn't read well enough what you were paying for.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,372 Times in 1,709 Posts
    we can try to help with hardware issues, but as D12 points out so aptly we( the site and staff) have nothing to do with the private servers). if you have set up questions, some members might be able to guide you but you have to ask specific questions. if you tell the folks where you're stuck or what you've tried then it makes it a bit easier for them to lend a hand. good luck
    Please do not PM Me with questions
    Post them in the forums so others may learn and benefit from your experience.
    Read the Stickys and Please use the Hidden Content Button.
    Click Hidden Content for site Rules
    What I need is an exact list of specific unknown problems we might encounter.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to olympusom For This Useful Post:

D12Bit (01-28-2013)