Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boating is fun and Relaxing

Thanks

haha

Quote Originally Posted by JimMrBass View Post
    I use a 19 foot Nitro. No maintenance at all. Fresh water fishing only though
    teach man to fish and he will drink beer and fish all day!

Thanks
    i have a13ft with 25 hp love it small simple easy tow . but fav is my 10 ft cheap kayak! no reg or motor don't need a ramp can put in any were ways 35 lbs take lite fish gear and go stripper fishing it is great!! relaxing easy to paddly very simple!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Gnu View Post
    I was raised on a marina and boating has been a big part of my life but these days it is starting to be a big hassle with all the coastguard and police patrol out there. You really cant even cruise through the local hangout anymore without being boarded and harrased. When I was younger it was alot different and we didnt have to worry about that. I have a 21' SeaHawk bow rider with a 4 cyliner Volvo and since selling my house on the river it has sat in a storage yard rotting away and now that I live in the city, they dont allow us to have boats in our yards unless its the back yard and it has to be covered so it makes it hard to even bring it home to work on. Then there is all the boating regulations that are getting more and more strict...
    live in mass same here if go out round harbor if driving and have beer they get ya for drinking same as car and lose ya car driving lisense!! crazy!!

Thanks
    27 foot chris craft constellation circa 1960... and as soon as it stops raining, i'm sanding the fargin cetol off of it.

Thanks
    why dont you buy my boat its fiberglass

Thanks

hows my baby looking

IMG00238.jpg

not one issue not one regret, she runs like she looks, smooth as hell center console all the whistles..

Thanks

1992 bayliner capri classic and the big boy center consol

here goes my babies and i have no regrets, all fun and fishing....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    I have a 33' Baja Outlaw w/ Twin 500 HP's
    A 38" Searay Cruiser w/ T 496 HO's
    2 Seadoo 3 seater 4-techs
    and a lake house at "The Lake of the Ozarks in MO." and I wouldn't trade it for anything no matter what the cost, we also have an old Donzi ZX on the Mississippi river in the Alton pool in case we can't make it to the lake, I have more fun on the sandbars than the lake but the water is too dangerous for kids.

I also have a very environmentally conscious neighbor who hardly speaks to me anymore, we talked almost daily for years until one day he mentioned to me that my boat probably had a motor that used a lot of gas and didn't help the world crisis we were in, I replied "Yes I do, only it's 2 motors in both boats, but not to much concerned about them because the jetskis burn more gas than either one of them by a mile." Funny thing is he owns several gas stations, you would think I would be his favorite neighbor.

Thanks
    Do NOT PM the MODs and ADMINs for support! Post ALL Support questions in the forums for all members to benefit. Support questions in PMs will NOT be answered!

Thanks
    I have an 18ft Celebrity that needs some wood work on the seats. I guess I'll start a thread on advice on that. I live on a lake and would love to spend some time there in the summer. Unfortunately, when i can afford to boat, I am too busy working. When I am not working, I cant afford to boat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123